LCI Finished Project- Downstairs

by Laura Casey Interiors on September 18, 2012

I am happy to be able to share more photographs from our recently completed project. While the house incorporates many neutral tones, I added some pops of blue throughout to bring some color to the interior.

LCI After LCI Finished Project  Downstairs

LauraCaseyInteriors2LivingRoom copy 819x1024 LCI Finished Project  Downstairs

after3.1 LCI Finished Project  Downstairs

after2.1 LCI Finished Project  Downstairs

Thanks for lots of kind emails and comments from the previous post. I hope you’ve enjoyed these as well.

Photo Credits: Laura Casey Interiors

1 claire September 18, 2012 at 8:09 am

Fabulous! Absolutely lovely – my blood pressure drops looking at these peaceful and calm rooms.

2 Lisa Mende Design September 18, 2012 at 8:28 am

Beautiful Laura!

3 Sheri September 18, 2012 at 9:00 am

I just love your interiors Laura! Absolutely love how you designed the interior with the colors and styling of this house!!! Gorgeous!

Best wishes,

Sheri

4 Whitley Hamlin at the Queen City Style September 18, 2012 at 9:52 am

WOW. And, that sofa is stunning.

5 Jean September 18, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Wow! I want to move right in! Gorgeous beyond belief!

6 Greet September 18, 2012 at 12:59 pm

G O R G E O U S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xx
Greet

7 LLH Designs September 18, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Beautiful! Love the colors and am loving the stail rail of all things!

8 Kathy September 19, 2012 at 12:21 pm

SO beautiful! Love it all!

9 Donna September 24, 2012 at 8:19 am

What an interesting project, do you share “before” photos? Would of loved to see what the house looked like before you added you decorator touch! The bold blue accessories really make up for the dim shades of brown and neutrals. The atypical color pop definitly draws attention to the bold teal!

10 Cristina at GranCreations, Inc. September 24, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Yes, I would’ve liked to have seen before pics also. Really like the subtle teal look in this project. Very tastefully done, Laura. Thank you.
Cristina

11 Kelli September 24, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I stumbled onto your blog this evening and I must say I love the leather wing chairs in the second photo. They look comfortable and very much used. I am a muralist so I am always looking for that comfy cozy factor. My trained eye is a curse but I can’t help but to notice the symmetrical balance in each room. Personally, I prefer asymmetry which makes spaces more interesting. Also a helpful hint is to use 3 colors in a space! Good luck with future projects.

12 Anna September 29, 2012 at 8:46 am

So beautiful and inspiring! I love this color palette—so serene. I like how you have balanced the more rugged, “masculine” elements (those gorgeous leather chairs, the wrought-iron curtain hardware and stair rail) with more feminine accents and touches of gold. The effect is understated, yet rich. Love it. Thanks for sharing the photos.

13 Amy Vermillion October 2, 2012 at 1:59 pm

LOVE!!!! Really gorgeous Laura…looking forward to our lunch at the end of the month!
XO

14 Linda November 1, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Love the blues and tans, very pleasant to the eye!

15 Grovom Painting November 2, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Great use of color. Especially like the two leather chairs!