Thanksgiving Table Settings

by Laura Casey Interiors on November 22, 2011

To me this week really starts the holiday season. There is so much to be thankful for, and I am so glad that we will be seeing both our families over the holidays. One of my favorite things to do during the fall is to look for different ideas for Thanksgiving table settings. This table’s cream palate is pretty and the soft orange napkin rings are a fun way to bring in a fall color.

The use of leaves and burlap gives this table a rustic feel and are easy ways to have a crafty project at home.

Black, brown and gold make for a subtle and sophisticated setting.

Who doesn’t love traditional fall colors and this could easily transition into Christmas as well with a change of the chargers.

I think that this wheat arrangement is so pretty and a great way to bring autumn to your entryway.

Looking for a quick and easy DIY? If you have the candle and the hurricane, all other items can be found in your back yard.

Pumpkin pie is one of my favorite Thanksgiving treats. Here are two great recipes – with bourbon and without.

Since giving thanks is the reason for the season, make a Thankful Tree with your kids to show them what this holiday is really all about.

Wishing a very happy Thanksgiving from my home to yours!

Image Credits: Martha Stewart (1), The Swenglish Home blog (2), Crate & Barrel (3), Country Living (4), House and Home (5), Pottery Barn (6), Tartelette (7), and Simply Vintage Girl (8).

December 12, 2011 at 4:17 am

1 Nancy November 22, 2011 at 7:12 am

Love all of these settings! Thankful for you friend and your beautiful blog! Have a great time with your families! Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Angie Persson November 22, 2011 at 7:43 am

I have been struggling with how I will set my table on Thursday, so thank you for this post! Thanks for sharing the Swinglish House- I have enjoyed reading the Swedish posts! Happy Thanksgiving.

3 Taylor Greenwalt November 22, 2011 at 10:13 am

So many pretty tables. First time in 25 years I am not having Thanksgiving. I think that is what I will miss, setting the table and making it pretty. Have a wonderful holiday.

4 Katharine November 22, 2011 at 2:46 pm

I am in love with that burlap or linen tablecloth! This does truly kick off the Holiday season! I better get the elastic pants out!

5 kathysue November 22, 2011 at 8:23 pm

these all look so elegant and inviting. I worked on my table a bit today and will finish tomorrow. I had to wait since I am using some fresh greenery and produce. So far I am really liking it!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, xo Kathysue

6 velvet and linen November 22, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Laura!

xo
Brooke

7 Cindy Cowles November 24, 2011 at 9:04 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

8 LusterNYC November 28, 2011 at 3:15 pm

I love all the fall colors, so warm and inviting!

Happy Holidays x

9 Homes & Gardens: A dozen festive ideas for your holiday table | Greenhouses Give You Space To Grow December 12, 2011 at 4:17 am

[…] = ''; } http://www.oregonlive.com/hg/index.ssf/2011/11/cover_package_a_dozen_festive.htmlThanksgiving Table Settings Interior Designer in Charlotte – Interior Decorator – Laura Casey Interi…Thanksgiving Table Settings Interior Designer in Charlotte – Interior Decorator – Laura […]