All-White Bathrooms

by Laura Casey Interiors on June 9, 2011

White kitchens are renowned for creating a clean, crisp, and classic environment. Using white in your kitchen can make it feel larger and still allows for personalized injections of color and style. It makes me wonder: does the same apply to white bathrooms? Here are a few examples of timeless white kitchens.

whitekitchen All White Bathrooms

whitekitchen2 All White Bathrooms

whitekitchen3 All White Bathrooms

I think all-white bathrooms can be really pretty and timeless as well.

whitebathroom All White Bathrooms

whitebathroom4 All White Bathrooms

The marble in this bathroom allow it to still be described as all-white, even though it adds a little color and variation.

housebeautiful All White Bathrooms

Sarah Richardson kept things simple in this gorgeous, classic white bathroom.

sarahrichardson All White Bathrooms

I love the claw-foot tub and double marble vanity.

bathroom All White Bathrooms

The modern tub is the focal point in this minimalist bathroom. The small tree and artwork add just the right amount of color.

white All White Bathrooms

What do you think? Are white bathrooms just as timeless as white kitchens?

Photo credits: Elle Decor (1), White Kitchens (2), Interior Magazines via Everything Fab (3), Lonny Magazine (4), House Beautiful (5,6,10),  Sarah Richardson for House and Home (8), Elle Decor (9).

Redesign with Egyptian Bathroom Towels
November 21, 2012 at 1:33 pm

1 nacole June 9, 2011 at 7:52 am

I think so. I used this simple color principal in my home because I didn’t have the budget for a designer. It keeps your options open to add color later and I have been able to decorate with what has been collected and aquired, and I love it!
I love the last kitchen picture and the last bathroom picture. That painting looks great over that tub and I think some art in the kitchen would be great. too.
Love your blog! Keep up the good work!

2 pve June 9, 2011 at 7:58 am

all white bathrooms are alright with me!

3 Ann, Hill country House Girl June 9, 2011 at 8:27 am

I love all white bathrooms. Growing up we lived in an old house. My parent re-did the upstairs bathrooms in all white and I still like them to this day. My mom put white marble in the bathroom I used and I didn’t appreciate it until years later. It has aged beautifully and now reminds me of a small (very small by today’s standards) bathroom in an elegant old hotel. Also, the two images you showed – one that has the heavily veined marble and one with the striped tile floor are gorgeous – they read all white but with such a beautiful twist due to pretty materials. Great post Laura!

4 Sandra Jonas June 9, 2011 at 9:32 am

Absolutely pure and crisp! I love them!

5 Jean June 9, 2011 at 9:46 am

I love them!

6 kathysue June 9, 2011 at 9:52 am

White= clean and fresh, I think that is always timeless. Great images Laura, Kathysue

7 H.G. The Countess June 9, 2011 at 10:32 am

I am a fan of all white kitchens AND baths. Color can be added with accessories!

8 Yelena (Colorful Childhood) June 9, 2011 at 12:10 pm

I am not a big fan of white kitchens and bathrooms because they are impossible to keep clean, especially with little kids at home. I guess if you have a cleaning lady who comes every day it would be ok :)

9 Eddie Ross June 9, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Love an all white bathroom. Mixed with a gorgeous Italian marble, it makes for such a clean and beautiful space.
xo E + J

10 Carrie Waller June 9, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Absolutely stunning!! I’m filing away several of these images in my dream house folder. I’m drooling over the second kitchen. Thank you so much for sharing!!

11 Marianne {Style For Living} June 10, 2011 at 6:58 pm

I love each and every one of them!

12 Elizabeth@themustardceiling June 11, 2011 at 12:02 pm

Gorgeous! I will take one of each. Happy weekend.

13 Splendid Willow June 11, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Laura, Thanks so much for the very nice comments. And great post. Though, sadly, it reminds me I have some serious bathroom catching up to do ;)
Warm hugs,
Mon

14 Susan Bowman June 12, 2011 at 1:26 pm

LOVE. This is exactly what I want for my master bath re-do. Inspiring.