Holiday Gift Guide: Kids

by Laura Casey Interiors on November 29, 2010

Whether a sibling, niece or nephew, friend’s child or your own, everyone has kids on their “to buy for” list. It’s important for a present to be fun and also stimulating. Here are some great gifts for kids:

“The World According to Me” Personalized Book Kit

Deluxe Scrabble Game Set

Zipfy Mini Luge

Thoughtful Girl Paper Doll Set

Polka-Dot Art Kit

Labyrinth Balancing Board

Deluxe Puppet Theatre

Alphabet Blocks

Puffin Classics with embossed canvas cover

Stay tuned for more gift guides this week. Happy shopping!

1 pve November 29, 2010 at 7:17 am

Love your selection. One item my daughter loved last year is a classic jump rope!
It is perfect to expending a little holiday energy~ outside!

2 Sarah's Fab Day November 29, 2010 at 10:11 am

I saw the Puffin Classic books at Anthro and decided we needed them all! Such gorgeous classic literature.

3 Kathysue November 29, 2010 at 10:27 am

Laura, I am soooo glad you are posting this!! I love ideas and these are great I see two items that will work for my kiddos, thanks and Happy Monday,Kathysue

4 Pretty Pink Tulips November 29, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Great ideas, Laura! I love that labyrinth balance board – that would be a great indoor toy for my little boys!! Looking forward to more great ideas from you!
xo Elizabeth

5 Carrie Waller November 29, 2010 at 9:39 pm

Wonderful ideas, I particularly love the Puffin classic books. Thanks for sharing such great gift ideas:)

6 Splendid Willow November 30, 2010 at 11:20 am

Great suggestions, Laura. Different, unique and genuine. I wonder if my 3 year old could master that balancing board? Better to keep him on the floor than to have him hanging in book shelves!

ox, Mon

7 cristin @ simplified bee November 30, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Great finds! Love the polka-dot art kit… may have to get a couple for nieces and nephews.

xo,
cristin

8 Blair @ Studio 13 November 30, 2010 at 1:33 pm

I love these! Especially the “artsy” gifts… I always give the kids in my family gifts to try to make them into artists. We’ll see if it pays off one day!

9 LLH Designs December 4, 2010 at 11:21 am

Love your ideas! My sister got my girls the books. I’d like to get her baby boy the blocks…along with a cute little bear hat and fox sweater from Anthro!