John Robshaw & Garnet Hill

by Laura Casey Interiors on June 26, 2009

John Robshaw is a very talented textile designer.

His line of bedding and throw pillows is now availble through Garnet Hill

picture 42 John Robshaw & Garnet Hill

picture 811 John Robshaw & Garnet Hill

picture 611 John Robshaw & Garnet Hill

picture 5 1 John Robshaw & Garnet Hill

picture 103 John Robshaw & Garnet Hill

picture 911 John Robshaw & Garnet Hill

Pretty and affordable. Oh happy me!

1 Ann June 26, 2009 at 6:49 am

Oh Laura, you smart girl! I love John Robshaw, too, and was thrilled to see Garnet Hill is carrying his linens – I just never thought to post about it on my blog! I am crazy about the first image you show – in fact, it was that photo that gave my heart a little flutter when I first saw it! Which is you favorite of what Garnet Hill has?

2 Megan June 26, 2009 at 7:19 am

I love John Robshaw too – getting his linens is a little difficult outside of NYC and takes forever when you order direct! Very exciting!

3 velvet and linen June 26, 2009 at 7:38 am

I adore John Robshaw’s designs. I’ve used them in several projects.
Being able to order his linens through Garnet Hill is going to be wonderful.
Thanks for letting us know.

xo
Brooke

4 pve June 26, 2009 at 8:04 am

oh my word!

5 camila June 26, 2009 at 9:07 am

His work is beautiful! I especially love all of his nursery bedding. It’s so stylish. Just lovely. A great start to the weekend!

6 Cristin June 26, 2009 at 10:13 am

I love John Robshaw’s work too. Great to know you can get them through Garnet Hill. Thanks for the heads up.

xo,
c

7 Chic Coles June 26, 2009 at 12:01 pm

Garnet Hill is right in our backyard! We have a house in Sugar Hill, NH. where Garnett Hill was started. There is an outlet store downtown that always has the best deals! I was so excited to see that Garnet Hill was carrying John Robshaw. I did a project with his fabric in a living room that turned out amazing! Great company to work with!
-cc

8 Karena June 26, 2009 at 1:45 pm

Love these designs and fabrics Laura! John Robshaw is so talented.

9 Patrice June 26, 2009 at 9:04 pm

He has a very beautiful design of bedding and throw pillows. Love it. Garnet Hill deserves to look at. Thanks for sharing the link.

10 viera June 28, 2009 at 3:23 am

I love his designs.
Hope you a having a great weekend.
X
V

11 Sarah Pribyl June 29, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Thank you so much for writing about John Robshaw-I wasn’t familair with him and I love his work. I really love the bright colors and patters on his pillows and blankets. Thanks Laura!

12 Tricia - Avolli June 29, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Oh I wish I had a need or an excuse to add some new linens. These are just beautiful!

Tricia – Avolli